Given the upcoming lifting of the order beginning on May 8th, all club meetings of any type, until the complete lifting of the Order will be held outside and under the pavilion.
Of course if anyone is ill or is concerned about becoming infected they should not attend.
P.O. Box 17, 7343 Ferry Road, Point Pleasant PA 18950 (215)297-9440
At the light in Gardenville (Rt 413 and Pt. Pleasant Pike), turn toward Point Pleasant. Go approximately 1 mile to a fork in the road and bear right on Ferry Rd. Go past 2 stop signs and approximately 1/2 mile past the second stop sign, turn left into the club.
In Pt. Pleasant, turn onto Ferry RD. Go approximately 1/4 mile and turn right into the club.
3 cancelled Friday night clean-up 6 - 8 PM
11 Cancelled Archery workday, ranges closed till workday is finished
14 Cancelled Membership meeting, 8 pm
18 Cancelled Highway cleanup 8 AM, pistol shoot after
19 Cancelled 3D archery, 7 am - 11 am
25 Cancelled Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
27 CancelledBoard meeting, 8 pm
3 3-D Archery shoot, 7 am - 11 am
4 Board of Directors meeting, 8 pm, in the pavilion
9 Black Powder, 9 am
12 Membership meeting, 8 pm
17 3-D archery 7 AM - 11 AM
18 Board meeting, 8 pm
23 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
31 3-D Archery shoot, 7 am - 11 am
7 Club work day - 8am
9 Membership meeting, 8 pm
13 Pistol shoot - 9 am
14 3-D archery shoot, 7 AM - 11 AM
20 postponed to July 18th
22 Board meeting, 8 pm
27 Steel challenge shoot, 9AM
28 3-D Archery Shoot, 7 am - 11 am
11 Highway cleanup - 8 AM, black powder shoot after
12 3-D archery shoot, 7 am -11 am
14 Membership meeting, 8 pm
18 Club shoot out, 8 am
24 Friday night work day, 6-8 pm
26 3-D Archery shoot, 7 am - 11 am
25 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
27 Board meeting, 8 pm
30 Picnic work day 6 - 8 pm
1 Club Picnic - 2 pm -?
2 After picnic clean-up - 8am
8 Highway cleanup, 8 am - pistol shoot afterward
9 3-D Archery shoot, 7am - 11 am
11 Membership meeting, 8 pm
15 Black powder, 9 am
22 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
23 3-D Archery shoot, 7am - 11 am
24 Board meeting, 8 pm ***Gun raffle tickets available***
30 Work day, Moved to Friday, Sept. 11, 6 pm
6 3-D Archery shoot, 7 am - 11 am
8 Membership meeting, 8 pm
11 Work day, 6 pm
12 CancelledMy Place sportsman's rally
19 Pistol shoot, 9 am
20 3-D Archery shoot 7am -11 am - Archery workday following 3D shoot
26 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
28 Board meeting, 8 pm
3 black powder shoot - 9 am
10 Highway cleanup 8 am, pistol shoot immediately after
13 Membership meeting, 8 pm - nominations begin
17 Rim fire shoot, 9 am
24 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
26 Board meeting, 8 pm
1 Club work day, 7 AM
10 Membership meeting, 8 pm - nominations continue
14 black powder shoot - 9 am
21 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
23 Board meeting, 8 pm
25 Thanksgiving Eve trap shoot, 6PM
8 Membership meeting, 8 pm - Elections
13 FINAL Club work day, 7 AM
21 Board meeting, 8 pm
23 Trap meat shoot, 6 - 10pm
31 2021 dues are due
1. Members and guests must sign the log when entering the club. Members are responsible for their guests.
2. Leave the action of your gun open until ready to shoot.
3. Leave your gun cased or in the rack until you are ready to shoot.
4. Keep all loaded firearms pointed down range at all times.
5. Know how to operate your firearm before you load it.
6. Dry firing is only permitted on the firing line.
7. Alcoholic beverages and beverages of any kind are not permitted on the firing line.
8. Firearms discharge is not permitted until after 12 noon on Sundays.
9. Guests are permitted with a member only.
10. No metal piercing or steel jacketed bullets are permitted.
11. Paper targets are the only targets permitted for use on the ranges. Shooting of any other target is prohibited.
12. Place paper targets on proper areas of backstops.
13. Eye and ear protection is required for anyone in the shooting area.
14. Keep the ranges clean and free of litter and trash.
15. Club ranges will be closed on all workdays and club event days.
16. Buck shot and single projectile only at the big and small bore ranges.
17. Small bore range is closed when archers are on the archery course. The archery course is closed when shooters are on the small bore range.
18. Archery fee of $4 is charged for a guest to shoot the archery course.
19. Archery targets 23 - 30 are closed except during scheduled archery shoots.
20. Ranges will be closed on meeting days, big bore at 7 p.m. and small bore at 6 p.m.
21. All ranges close at sunset.
22. Trap range is closed to all but designated shoots (Wednesday nights, club meat, supervised scout shoots, club shoot out, etc.) The members may pattern their shotguns at the pattern board. No hand held or foot traps are allowed.
23. All new members must be shown the different ranges by a member in good standing before they are allowed to use the ranges. A sponsoring member in good standing and new member will sign check off list.
Failure to comply with any of these regulations can result in suspension of privileges.
1) Guns needed: Big Bore rifle, center fire pistol, .22 Cal. rifle and pistol, shotgun, and archery (any type).
2) Five shots will be taken with each gun (except shotgun). Your low score will be elimminated. Maximum score possible is 250 points. (50 points each station)
3) Trap will be 25 birds, 2 points for each broken bird.
4) The big bore rifle will be fired from 50 yards, .22 rifle will be from 50 yds, pistols will be from 25 feet and trap will be from the standard 16 yards.
5) Archery will begin at 8 a.m. with firearm shooting beginning at 9 a.m. The order of the firearm events will be . 22 pistol, center fire pistol. .22 rifle, big bore rifle and then shotgun.
6) All rifle and pistol shooting will take place on the big bore range. Only the center 2 panels will have targets.
7) A range officer and assistant range officer will be appointed on the day of the shoot.
8) Each target will have the shooters name and will be collected and scored after each event.
Delaware Valley Fish and Game Association is the proud charter organization of Venturing Crew 3030. Crew 3030's primary interest is the shooting sports. The crew is open to all youth, 14 (or have completed 8th grade) to 21. To join the crew, visit during one of our activities. Membership applications are available. Unless noted, all activities are at the club grounds. Saturday meetings start at 5 pm unless posted differently. Sunday activities start at 1 PM.
All shooting events require a signed permission slip. For more information go to beascout.org, use zip code 18950 and click Venturing. We are number 2 on the list.
Unless noted below, Sunday meeting times are 1 - 3 pm.
Sat 9/5, Help with shooting sports at OSR's cub family day, * am till ?
Sun. 9/6, Fishing at Lake Tohee park, meet at boat launch
Sun. 9/13, Air rifle at OSR, 12:30 - 3 ish
Sun. 9/20, Basic rifle and .22 rifles
Sun. 9/27 Basic rifle and .22 rifles
Sun. 10/4 No meeting due to Powder Horn training
Sun. 10/11, Air rifle at OSR
Sun. 10/18, Archery
Sun. 10/25, big bore rifles
Sun. 11/1, Basic rifles and .22 rifles (maybe)
Sun. 11/8, Air rifle at OSR
Sun. 11/15, basic rifle and .22 rifles
Sun. 11/22, Big bore rifle
Sun. 11/29, No meeting
Sun. 12/6 Wood's walk at Boyertown, BP rifles, 7:45 am till noon
Sun. 12/13 Air rifle at OSR
Sun. 12/20 Holiday cookies
Sun. 12/27, no meeting
Sun. 1/3, Wood's walk at Boyertown, 7:45 til noon
Sun. 1/10 Air rifle at OSR, 12:30 - 3 ish
Club membership is limited to 125 individuals. Please come to any monthly meeting for an application. For more information about club events or comments on the web page, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I check the email twice a month.