Delaware Valley Fish and Game Association
P.O. Box 17, 7343 Ferry Road, Point Pleasant PA 18950
GPS coordinates: N 40 25.096' W 075 04.000'
Membership and Board meetings start at 8 PM.
Incorporated by a group of outdoor enthusiasts intent on the tradition of safe and ethical shooting sports as well as fishing. Membership is limited to 125 regular members plus junior and life members and is otherwise open to anyone without regard to sex, race or national origin.
Since membership is expressly limited, active participation is encouraged and required. Located on approximately 26 acres, the club has a club house and picnic pavillion plus a 3D archery couse, two firearm ranges, trap range and trap house.
The club regularly hosts events which are open to the public including shooting trap each Wednesday evening. The club is also the chartered organization for Venturing Crew 3030, part of Scouts BSA.
The club has a 30 target 3-D archery course. The 3-D shoots are open to the public.
3-D Archery work day on April 16, & 22 7 AM
3-D Archery shoot on April 23, 7 AM to 11 AM
3-D Archery Shoot on May 7, and 21 7AM to 11 AM
3-D Archery Shoot on June 4, and 18, 7AM to 11 AM
3-D Archery Shoot on July 2, 16, and 30, 7AM to 11 AM
3-D Archery Shoot on August 13, and 27, 7AM to 11 AM
3-D Archery Shoot on Sept. 10, and 24 7AM to 11 AM
Weekly trap shoots are Wed. evenings, 6PM to 10PM.
All trap events are open to the public.
Special trap events in addition to our weekly shoots:
Fri, March 17, doubles trap, 6PM to 10 PM
Fri, April 14 and 28, doubles trap, 6PM to 10 PM
Trap for beginners, Fri, March 10, & 24, April 21, Sept. 22, Oct. 6, 6PM to 10 PM
Wed. Nov. 22, 6PM to 10 PM - Meat Shoot
Wed. Dec.20, 6PM to 10 PM - Meat Shoot
The public is invited:No advance registration is needed to participate in the events.
Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, No .22 caliber pistols
Saturday, April 22, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, May 27, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, June 24, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, July 22, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, Aug. 26, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, Sept 23, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, Oct. 21, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, Nov. 18, - Steel challenge shoot - pistols only, 9 AM
Saturday, Feb. 11, - Black powder shoot, 9 AM
Saturday, April 15, - Pistol shoot, starts after highway cleanup, 8 AM.
Saturday, May 6, - Black powder shoot, 9 AM.
Saturday, June 3rd, - DVFGA Club Shoot-Out: Archery begins at 8 AM; Who will be the next club champion?
Saturday, June 10, - Pistol shoot, 9 AM.
Saturday, July 15, - Pistol shoot shoot, starts after highway cleanup, 8 AM.
Saturday, Aug. 5, - Pistol shoot, starts after highway cleanup, 8 AM.
Saturday, Aug. 12, - Black powder shoot, starts at 9AM.
Saturday, Sept.16, - Pistol shoot, starts at 9AM.
Saturday, Oct. 14, - Pistol shoot, starts after highway cleanup, 8 am
Saturday, Oct. 14, - Rim fire shoot, 9 am
Saturday, Nov. 11, - Black powder shoot, starts at 9AM.
Friday, - April 7, clean-up - 6 - 8 PM
Saturday, April 15, Highway Cleanup, 8AM start - pistol shoot after clean-up
Sunday, June 18, clean-up - 8 am
Saturday, July 15, Highway Cleanup, 8AM start - Pistol shoot after clean-up
Friday, - July 21, clean-up - 6 - 8 PM
Saturday, Aug. 6, Highway Cleanup, 8AM start - pistol shoot after clean-up
Friday, Sept. 8, Picnic work day, 6 PM start, ranges closed closed till workday is over
Saturday, Sept. 9, - Club picnic - 2 PM
Sunday, Sept. 24, - Archery Workday, after 3D shoot
Saturday, Oct. 7, Club work day, 8 AM
Saturday, Oct. 14, Highway Cleanup, 8AM start - pistol shoot after clean-up
Saturday, Oct. 14, Rim fire shoot, 9AM start - pistol shoot after clean-up
Sunday, Nov. 5, - Club work day, 8 AM start
Sunday, Dec. 10, - Club work day, 8 AM start
At the light in Gardenville (Rt 413 and Pt. Pleasant Pike), turn toward Point Pleasant. Go approximately 1 mile to a fork in the road and bear right on Ferry Rd. Go past 2 stop signs and approximately 1/2 mile past the second stop sign, turn left into the club.
In Pt. Pleasant, turn onto Ferry RD. Go approximately 1/4 mile and turn right into the club.
10 Membership meeting, 8 pm - raffle tickets due
23 Board meeting, 8 pm
11 Black powder, 8 am
14 Membership meeting
27 Board meeting, 8 pm
10 Trap for beginners, 6 - 10 PM
13 club work day - 8 AM
14 Membership meeting, 8 pm
17 Doubles trap -6 -10 PM
24 Trap for beginners, 6 - 10 PM
27 Board meeting, 8 pm
7 Friday night clean-up 6 - 8 PM
11 Membership meeting, 8 pm
14 Doubles trap, 6 -10 PM
15 Highway cleanup, 8 AM, pistol shoot after
16 Achery work day - 7AM
21 Beginners trap, 6 - 10 pm
22 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
22 Achery work day - 7AM
23 3D archery, 7 am - 11 am
24 Board meeting, 8 pm
28 Doubles trap, 6 -10 PM
6 Black Powder, 9 am
7 3-D Archery shoot, 7 am - 11 am
9 Membership meeting, 8 pm
21 3-D archery, 7 AM - 11 AM
22 Board meeting, 8 pm
27 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
3 Club shoot out, 8 am
4 3-D archery shoot, 7 AM - 11 AM
10 Pistol shoot - 9 am
13 Membership meeting, 8 pm
18 Club work day - 8 AM
18 3-D archery shoot, 7 AM - 11 AM
26 Board meeting, 8 pm
2 3-D archery shoot, 7 am -11 am
11 Membership meeting, 8 pm
15 Highway cleanup - 8 AM, pistol shoot after
16 3-D archery shoot, 7 am -11 am
21 Club work day, 6 - 8 PM
22 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
24 Board meeting, 8 pm
30 3-D Archery shoot, 7 am - 11 am
5 Highway cleanup, 8 am - pistol shoot afterward
8 Membership meeting, 8 pm
12 black powder shoot, 9 AM
13 3-D Archery shoot, 7am - 11 am
26 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
27 3-D Archery shoot, 7am - 11 am
28 Board meeting, 8 pm ***Gun raffle tickets available***
8 Picnic work day - 6 PM
9 Club picnic 2 PM - ?
10 3-D Archery shoot, 7am - 11 am
12 Membership meeting, 8 pm
16 Pistol shoot, 9 am
22 Beginners trap, 6 -10 PM
23 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
24 3-D shoot, 7 am - 11 am
25 Board meeting, 8 pm
7 Work day - 8 am
6 Beginners trap, 6 -10 PM
10 Membership meeting, 8 pm - nominations begin
14 Highway cleanup 8 am, pistol shoot immediately after
14 Rim fire shoot, 9 am
21 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
23 Board meeting, 8 pm
5 Club work day, 8 AM
11 black powder shoot - 9 am
14 Membership meeting, 8 pm - nominations continue
20 Board meeting, 8 pm
18 Steel challenge shoot, 9 am
22 Thanksgiving Eve trap shoot, 6PM
10 FINAL Club work day, 7 AM
12 Membership meeting, 8 pm - Elections
18 Board meeting, 8 pm
20 Trap meat shoot,
31 2024 dues are due
1. Members and guests must sign the log when entering the club. Members are responsible for their guests.
2. Leave the action of your gun open until ready to shoot.
3. Leave your gun cased or in the rack until you are ready to shoot.
4. Keep all loaded firearms pointed down range at all times.
5. Know how to operate your firearm before you load it.
6. Dry firing is only permitted on the firing line.
7. Alcoholic beverages and beverages of any kind are not permitted on the firing line.
8. Firearms discharge is not permitted until after 12 noon on Sundays.
9. Guests are permitted with a member only.
10. No metal piercing or steel jacketed bullets are permitted.
11. Paper targets are the only targets permitted for use on the ranges. Shooting of any other target is prohibited.
12. Place paper targets on proper areas of backstops.
13. Eye and ear protection is required for anyone in the shooting area.
14. Keep the ranges clean and free of litter and trash.
15. Club ranges will be closed on all workdays and club event days.
16. Buck shot and single projectile only at the big and small bore ranges.
17. Small bore range is closed when archers are on the archery course. The archery course is closed when shooters are on the small bore range.
18. Archery fee of $4 is charged for a guest to shoot the archery course.
19. Archery targets 23 - 30 are closed except during scheduled archery shoots.
20. Ranges will be closed on meeting days, big bore at 7 p.m. and small bore at 6 p.m.
21. All ranges close at sunset.
22. Trap range is closed to all but designated shoots (Wednesday nights, club meat, supervised scout shoots, club shoot out, etc.) The members may pattern their shotguns at the pattern board. No hand held or foot traps are allowed.
23. All new members must be shown the different ranges by a member in good standing before they are allowed to use the ranges. A sponsoring member in good standing and new member will sign check off list.
Failure to comply with any of these regulations can result in suspension of privileges.
Club Shoot-out Rules
1) Guns needed: Big Bore rifle, center fire pistol, .22 Cal. rifle and pistol, shotgun, and archery (any type).
2) Five shots will be taken with each gun (except shotgun). Your low score will be elimminated. Maximum score possible is 250 points. (50 points each station)
3) Trap will be 25 birds, 2 points for each broken bird.
4) The big bore rifle will be fired from 50 yards, .22 rifle will be from 50 yds, pistols will be from 25 feet and trap will be from the standard 16 yards.
5) Archery will begin at 8 a.m. with firearm shooting beginning at 9 a.m. The order of the firearm events will be . 22 pistol, center fire pistol. .22 rifle, big bore rifle and then shotgun.
6) All rifle and pistol shooting will take place on the big bore range. Only the center 2 panels will have targets.
7) A range officer and assistant range officer will be appointed on the day of the shoot.
8) Each target will have the shooters name and will be collected and scored after each event.
No scoped pistols
Venturing Crew 3030
Delaware Valley Fish and Game Association is the proud charter organization of Venturing Crew 3030. Crew 3030's primary interest is the shooting sports. The crew is open to all youth, 14 (or have completed 8th grade) to 21. To join the crew, visit during one of our activities. Membership applications are available. Unless noted, all activities are at the club grounds. Saturday meetings start at 5 pm unless posted differently. Sunday activities start at 1 PM.
All shooting events require a signed permission slip. For more information go to beascout.org, use zip code 18950 and click Venturing. We are number 1 on the list.
Unless noted below, Sunday meeting times are 1 - 3 pm.
All shooting events requir a permission slip for you to participate.
Sunday, Aug, 27 - archery
Sept. 3 NO MEETING
Sunday, Sept. 10, Air Rifle at OSR
Sunday, Sept. 17, throwing sharp pointy things and final SLP prep
Sept. 22 - 24, SLP at OSR:Friday, 5 pm - Sunday,10 am,
Sunday, Oct. 1, Sling shots and paint ball painting
Sunday,Oct. 8,Personal Safety Awareness Training
Sunday, Oct.15 - Air Rifle competition at OSR, 12:30 - 3 pm
Sunday, Oct. 22, Pot luck lunch and board games; Special start 12:30 pm
Sunday, Oct. 29, No meeting
Oct. 27 - 29, MAD/Tam camporee at OSR:Friday, 5 pm - Sunday, 10 am,
Sunday, Nov. 5, Boyertown Woods walk, 7:45 am -11 am
Sunday, Nov. 12 - Air Rifle competition at OSR, 12:30 - 3 pm
Sunday, Nov. 19, Muzzle loading rifles
Sunday, Nov. 26 NO MEETING
Sunday, Dec. 3, Boyertown Woods walk, 7:45 am -11 am: Ringing Rocks county park
Sunday, Dec.10 - Air Rifle competition at OSR, 12:30 - 3 pm
Dec. 15 - 17, Holiday weekend:Friday, 5 pm(ish) - Sunday,10 am,
Sunday, Dec 24 &31, No meeting
Sunday, Jan. 7, Boyertown Woods walk, 7:45 am -11 am
Sunday, Jan. 14 - Air Rifle competition at OSR, 12:30 - 3 pm
Dear Prospective Member:
We are pleased that you are interested in becoming a member of the Delaware Valley Fish and Game Association. Please fill out the application card and return it to the club secretary.
Requirement for Club Admittance.
In order to be considered for membership you are required to attend one monthly Membership meeting and one monthly Board of Directors meeting. Membership meetings are the second Tuesday of each month and Board meetings are the 4th Monday of each month (a club schedule of meetings and events is posted at www.delvalfishandgame.com ). Attendance at a Membership and a Board meeting must be accomplished within 3 months of your application date before they are discarded and a new application must be submitted. Applications will be considered in the order in which they are received as openings occur. The club is intentionally limited to 125 regular members because we value social interaction and expect members to be actively involved.
Club Membership Requirements:
Should you be elected to membership you will be required to pay certain membership fees and participate in club activities. A partial list is below:
1) Annual dues (as of January, 2023) of $60.00 (prorated) which will increase by $20 beginning in 2024. Thereafter, dues must be paid by 12/31 of each calendar year or a $25.00 Late fee is imposed.
2) New Member fee - $25.00
3) Purchase or sale of at least 10 monthly raffle tickets ($10.00 each as of March, 2021). Ticket prices must be submitted by the first monthly Membership meeting of January
4) During the first 3 years of membership
a) Attendance at 3 or more monthly Membership and/or Board meetings
b) Attendance at 2 or more club Work Days (there are over 12 Work Days per year which are held on different days and times so attendance issues are minimized)
5) Failure to meet a members work day requirements or attendance and financial requirements subjects the member to expulsion from the club.
Board of Director
Club membership is limited to 125 individuals. Please come to any monthly meeting for an application. For more information about club events or comments on the web page, contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. I check the email twice a month.